Most people never leave home without their mobile phone. Ask yourself: “Do potential buyers have a great mobile experience when arriving at your website or is your offer hard to read?”
Many companies are already catering to mobile consumers by offering direct updates via text, mobile apps and mobile optimized Websites.
Over 59% of your prospective clients will be accessing the Internet from their mobile phones.
And approximately 50 percent of those consumers who search local businesses on their smartphone will actually go to the store they found on their phone. Now that’s powerful.
***Look for our FREE Solution Below!
Your customers are mobile, you need to be too.
You will capture a bigger piece of the mobile pie before it gets eaten up by your competitors.
Find out if your website is mobile-friendly by entering your website address into Google’s mobile test website.
I would also look up your website on your smartphone, and then check your site against the following checklist:
- Can you easily read the text on screen, without scrolling left or right or zooming in or out?
- Does your site load quickly? (Turn off your Wireless WiFi and switch to the 3G or 4G Data Plan on your phone, to simulate the lower transfer speeds of most mobile networks.)
- Can you see all the important and core content of your site in one or two screen views?
- Can you quickly get to different pages, and find what you’re looking for?
If you answered NO, to any of these questions, your website has NOT been designed to be viewed on a mobile device. And if you used Google’s mobile test site and your website failed you need to get this fixed immediately.
The latest growth in mobile internet use, suggests that by this time next year, about 63% of internet users will ONLY access the web from their Smart Phones.
Does your Website welcome mobile users with open arms or does it turn them away, never to return again?
What’s the difference between a desktop and a mobile website?
A mobile website caters to mobile device capabilities with features like:
- Scaled down, easy-to-read content with simplified navigation.
- Mobile specific landing pages without Flash, huge images, or unplayable videos.
- Clear Calls-to-Action at the top of the Mobile Site so the user does not have to scroll.
- Touch-friendly interface with buttons that are large enough to click on with your fingertip.
- Images with ”alt tags” just in case the page is slow to load.
Because mobile-friendly is an algorithm update and not a penalty, it will act to benefit pages that pass Google’s mobile-friendly test.
Yes, this in turn will negatively impact pages that do not pass Google’s mobile-friendly test.
But the impact will be a loss in rankings to the degree that your competitors are able to outrank you based on their mobile friendliness.
Your pages may rank lower as a result, but they will not be banished from search results.
Engage your customers wherever they are.
“The #1 reason for using a mobile device for a local business search is because shoppers want information fast, they’re on the move, and they’re ready to buy. Right Now!”
Is your website ready and able to conduct business with your mobile visitors?
Worried about your website? Google has a Mobile-Friendly test page in its developer section. Just type in the URL and see if it passes.
The URL: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/.
If not, when do you want to get started?
We understand the needs of your mobile visitors and are able to create the perfect mobile website for your business.
We can also help you get your current website mobile-friendly and do it much more inexpensively than our competitors.
Call (314) 627-5988 now for a free consultation on how we can get your website mobile-friendly.
There is a free way to make your mobile website friendly. Any business that hosts their website on a WordPress.org platform can download a free mobile website plugin and once uploaded will make their website mobile-friendly.
A solution that is free and easy.
Focus on doing what you do best and let us market your business.